I used to buy ready-made pizza dough, but today I was cruelly in need of pizza and had only flower, yeast and oil in house. So, I decided to make the pizza myself from scratch.
The ingredients are:
- 1/2 glass of warm water
- 1 large spoon of yeast
- 1 large spoon of salt
- 2 large spoons of oil
- 350g of flour
- fresh or dried herbs
- 1 shallot
- 2 leaves of kale
- 1/2 apple
- 1/2 beetroot
1. Mix in 1/2 glass of warm water, 1 large spoon of yeast and turn good to make it dissolve. Let it stand for about 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 large spoon of salt, 2 large spoons of oil and approximately 350g of flour. Stir until it becomes a consistent dough.
3. Roll the dough out onto an oven plate.
4. Brush some olive oil and pesto on top, spread on some finely minced garlic and add some fresh herbs. Then put on your toppings.
5. The toppings: finely minced shallot, 2 leaves of kale, 1/2 apple, and tin slices of 1/2 beetroot.
6. Bake for 15-20 min. at 180°C.